Our Mission is to provide the citizens of Coryell County and all of those who utilize this office with friendly, efficient, and professional staff.
Barbara Simpson, Coryell County Clerk
Phone 254-865-5911 ext. 2234
Coryell County Courthouse
620 East Main Street
P.O. Box 237
Gatesville, Texas 76528
Public access to records is in the County Clerks office in the lower level of the Courthouse.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday. This office observes County Approved Holidays.
Becky Moore, Chief Deputy County Clerk
Phone 254-865-5911 ext. 2278
The County Clerk is the Registrar for Deed Records, Liens and Abstracts, Official Bonds and Oaths, occupational Bonds, Plats, Military Discharge Records, and other miscellaneous records.
The County Clerk also serves as the clerk of the Commissioners' Court and is responsible for taking minutes and recording all proceedings in that court. Fines and fees for County Court at Law are paid in the County Clerk's Office.
- Official Public Records
- Incorporated Business Assumed Name Certificate (DBA)
- Unincorporated Business Assumed Name Certificate (DBA)
- Birth or Death Certificates Application Form/Instructions
- Civil Filing Fees
- Commissioner's Court Records
- Probate Fees / Guardianship
- Notice of Trustee Sales
- Marriage Licenses
- Legal Assistance Programs
- Request for Civil Service Form
- Filing Fees