Greg Pitts, County Environmental Officer, Septic / OSSF Representative, County Floodplain Administrator
210 South 7th Street
Gatesville, Texas 76528
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
This office observes County Approved Holidays and is closed for lunch from 12 - 1 p.m.
The Coryell County Floodplain Administrator assists Coryell County citizens in floodplain issues/concerns and processes Development Permit Application forms.
- Floodplain issues/concerns
- Development Permit Application forms
- Septic / On-Site Sewage Facilities (OSSF):
- All Construction of, Alteration, Extension or Repair to, On-Site Sewage Facilities shall be permitted and inspected, regardless of the size of the tract of land.
- An OSSF Permit is required for all systems unless it was 'Grandfathered' which means it was installed before September 1, 1989.
- Forms / Documents:
- Drawings and Location of Septic Systems. To obtain information concerning your permit or to locate drawings for your system, please contact Jean Morrison in the County Judge's office, 254-865-5911, ext. 2221; email email@example.com.
- Technical Advice. To obtain technical information concerning installation, please contact the Environmental Officer, Greg Pitts, at the County Attorney's office, 254-248–3188.
Floodplain Development Permit ApplicationFEMA Elevation CertificationCoryell County Subdivision Regulations Ordinance1995 Floodplain Ordinance