The mission of the Coryell County Community Supervision and Corrections Department and its personnel is:
- To protect the community through supervision/incarceration of the offender.
- To deter criminal behavior through the administration of sanctions.
- To encourage positive changes in the offender's behavior.
- To increase community corrections involvement.
Wes Daniels, Chief Adult Probation Officer
Phone (Gatesville Office): 254-865-5911 ext. 2249
Phone (Copperas Cove Office): 254-547-4167
Coryell County Courthouse
P.O. Box 761
Gatesville, Texas 76528
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
This office observes County Approved Holidays and is closed for lunch from 12 - 1 p.m.
- DWI Classes
- Drug Offender Education Program
- Cognitive Education
- BIPP (Battery Intervention & Prevention Program)
- Substance Abuse Evaluation
- Parenting Classes
- Anger Management Counseling